1. The competition is open to all residents of South Africa who are aged 18 years or older.
2. The competition starts at 9am on 1 April 2016 and ends at 11:59pm on 31 May 2016.
3. The Promoter is Vinimark (Pty) Ltd, herein after referred to as “the Promoter”.
4. Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants and partners of the advertising agency or agents of the Promoter, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners or associates.
5. There are 5 main prizes, comprising a Nespresso Pixie Clips coffee machine and 5 runner up prizes, comprising a Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother.
6. The winners of the competition must provide a day time telephone number to the Promoter in order for courier to liaise with them regarding the prizes.
7. How to Enter
(SMS) - The participant must SMS the first four digits of a Barista Wine bottle barcode, their Name and the first 6 digits of their South African Identity Number to 33013.
(Online) – The participant must visit www.barsitawine.co.za and complete and submit the competition entry form.
8. SMSes are charged at R1.50 per SMS entry. Free SMSes do not apply.
9. All entries received that are incomplete, damaged, defaced, or illegible will be void and not eligible for a prize.
10. Every valid entry will be entered into an automated lucky draw to win the prizes. The first 5 names drawn will win a main prize and the second five will win a runner up prize.
11. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for its cash value.
12. The winner will be randomly selected and will be notified telephonically on or before Friday 10 June 2016.
13. The Promoter will make every reasonable attempt to contact the winner. Should we be unable to contact the winner we reserve the right to draw a new winner/s.
14. The winner must obtain and possess, at your cost and expense, whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
15. Proof of identity will be required to collect the prize and we reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
16. We may require you to provide us with additional information as we may reasonably require in order to process and to facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
17. By entering the competition and/or accepting the prizes winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Vinimark (Pty) Ltd. and other, from and against any actions, claims, liability for injury, loss, and damage of any kind resulting from the competition and/or prize.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at the Promoter’s discretion or to change the prize(s) at any time by publishing such decision on the Barista Wine website (www.baristawine.co.za).
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition you agree to give the Promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the above-mentioned competition and by entering this competition you agree to the Promoter transferring your data to our promotional partners to enable the awarding of the winning prize.
21. The Promoter will obtain written consent from the winners should the Promoter wish to use the names, photographs, and entries submitted by the relevant competition winners, for the purposes of unpaid publicity relating to the promotion, by the Promoter.
22. All entries become the property of Vinimark (Pty) Ltd and will not be acknowledged or returned.
23. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.